Charlie Santa Cruz
From The Sabbat of OWbN
Real Name: Maybe Charlie Santa Cruz
Apparent Age: 20's
Concept: Crypt's Sons Tactician / Scout
Physical description: Charlie appears to be in his mid-20's, of average height and wiry build. He has short black hair, dark eyes, and deeply tanned skin and features that speak of mixed ancestry (Asian, Black, Caucasian, Hispanic).
Invariably, he wears a blue LA Dodgers baseball hat and blue baseball jersey shirt with short sleeves, a black patch on the right sleeve has the Sabbat ankh inside of a coffin, with a blue bandanna tied around his left bicep. The back of the shirt has white lettering that says “SANTA CRUZ” in the same position and font that a player’s name would be on a sports jersey, with a large “XI” where the number goes. This shirt is worn unbuttoned over a black T-shirt with a blue Superman symbol on the chest. Charlie also wears blue jeans and blue Adidas sneakers, fingerless black tactical gloves, and a pair of wireless headphones with orange earpads play hip-hop at a volume audible from several feet away. In cold weather, he wears a dark blue hoodie under a leather jacket. He usually carries a black MOLLE backpack slung over a shoulder.
- Initiated by Archbishop Mohammed al-Muthlim of Los Angeles
- Firebrand as Loyalist
- Loyal as Abbot of Hunters' Crucible
- Respected by Archbishop Liyu Naya (12/20/2020)
- Adept (Stealth) by Bishop Amalia Zantosa (02/06/2021)
- Useful by Bishop Amalia Zantosa (09/17/2021)
Charlie Santa Cruz was Embraced at a Crypt's Sons shovel party in Los Angeles during the summer of 1994. He was Initiated before the end of 1994 and provided tactical and informational support and occasional fire support to the Sabbat of Los Angeles until 1999, when most of them were destroyed by the Kuei-Jin.
After leaving Los Angeles, Charlie connected with a Nomadic Pack, the Pony Express, and traveled the continent for the next 20 or so years, though didn't spend much time in any Diocese for more than a night or two.
In summer 2020, Charlie and packmate Trivia Douglas showed up to the Auburn Diocese, and gave Shelly Carter a ride to her home Diocese in Virginia. They have spent time in both dioceses lately, though have yet to really put down roots.
In September 2020, Trivia and Charlie joined their new Pack, the Hunters' Crucible.
- Acton - Not actively an enemy, but they're definitely not on great terms
Probably many, though unknown how many are still undead
- Boyz n the Hood
- Ghost Dog
- Menace II Society
- The Warriors
- California Love - Tupac & Dr. Dre
- Colors - Ice-T
- Fight The Power - Public Enemy
- Gimme The Loot - The Notorious B.I.G.
- Hell On Earth (Front Lines) - Mobb Deep
- Protect Ya Neck - Wu-Tang Clan
- Runnin' - The Pharcyde
- "Y'all ain't my Ductus, and ya sure as shit ain't the fuckin' Regent, so step the fuck off."
- "I wouldn't Diablerize that bitch with my own mouth."