From The Sabbat of OWbN
email contact: Vendetta
- Ductus: Antonio Delatezzia, Lasombra
- Priest: Valkyrie, Tzimisce Templar to Inquisitor Alfred Benezri
- Packmate: Vivienne, Gangrel Antitribu
- Packmate: Tennyson Gray (Ravnos, target of Grand Crusade, Destroyed)
- Packmate: former Abbot-Benedicto (Lasombra, destroyed)
- Priest: Rebecca King, Lasombra, now Archbishop of Central VA
- Packmate: Tempest, Brujah Antitribu, Templar to Priscus Black Cat
Favored Ritae: Vaulderie. Games of Instinct. Fire Dance. Sermons of Caine.
Territory: Part of downtown Richmond, at the Temple of Caine and surrounding neighborhood, other locales that you'd have to work at to find, but which you'd find out about quickly if you trespass. Active in Northern Virginia lately, having carried out a number of operations in Camarilla territory, none of which have been detected by the Camarilla.
Vendetta was formed when Antonio Delatezzia and Carrie DeSilva found common cause with others of the Sword in the summer of 2008.
Vendetta was present at the battle with the Infernalist Hadrian during the Year of Fire. During this battle, Antonio disrupted Hadrian's Abyssal realm, freeing the combatants from the Abyss.
Pack Vendetta has been working within Dale City and in Camarilla Territory in Northern Virginia, subverting Anarchs, collecting intelligence on Camarilla members, and cleaning up messes made by incautious Sabbat.
- Those who pursue their own agendas over those of the Sword
- The Camarilla
- Anarchs (basically just Cammies with leather jackets on)
- Vendetta has a list of individuals it plans to kill, and has successfully crossed several off
- One member of Vendetta betrayed his pack and went Infernal, to the degree that a Grand Crusade was called upon him and his conspirators
- Some members of Vendetta were returned from the dead in new bodies, some of different clans
- Vendetta has ties to the Black Hand and Inquisition