From The Sabbat of OWbN
|Path||Grey Hunter •••|
Alias(es): Mace, Gunkle Mace, Daddy
Real Name: Unknown, Cainites know him as Tony Maietta
Apparent Age: Early to mid twenties
Concept: Former member of the Tower now turned into the monster he fought against.
Physical description: Five foot eight, average build. Those that touch him find themselves chilled (Touch of Frost) and it has been noticed that mortals don't like to stay around him for very long (Eerie Presence). He usually wears ripped jeans, worn work boots and a black shirt with a skeleton on it. A half mask covers his lower face and painted to resemble a fanged maw, enhanced by the powers of Vicissitude it moves when he talks as if it were his own skin. What skin is visible looks like any humans normal skin (Blush of Health).
- Initiated - True Sabbat
- Feared - Ductus of Axios
- Martial - Given by Archbishop of NYC Ecaterina
- Loyal - Given by Bishop Father Valak
- Impassioned - Given by The Regent for his actions at EC 2018
- Was converted to the Sabbat by Lilah Ashford.
- Was welcomed into the Sabbat by Chase Ashford.
- Known to go further then the enemy to get the job done.
- Hates the Factions and blames them for the 4th Civil War.
- Personally elected himself as the Regent's hype man.
Strong rumors have it that Tony used to be a staunch member of the Tower. What finally brought him to the light of Caine he doesn't talk about. Needless to say the Cainte who arose from the ashes of his rebirth among the Sword was definitely not the kindred he was known to be within the Tower.
Became a founding member and Ductus of Angeli Bello along side Lilah Ashford and Azezal. Established himself within New York City with his new pack.
During most of the year he stayed away from large gatherings after the events of the EC in Brazil. It wasn't until Palla Grande in New York City that he was seen out in the open as it were. It was also at this time that Azezal was no longer seen shoulder to shoulder with the two Brutes, instead Viking seemed to have taken up his place.
With the disappearance of Lilah in the winter months of 2015 it is assumed that he has had some sort of role in her death. Exactly what he doesn't reveal but he doesn't deny it either. Since that time he has split with Angeli Bello who had grown larger in those nights, leaving them to their own devices and instead traveling as a Nomad. He was a frequent sight in Mexico City and Montreal running product.
The middle of the year saw him find like minded individuals, one who's purpose was pure and straightforward. Axios was born and with it Tony's spirit. With Prior as their Priest and Geoffrey Bannerman as their Abbot they walked the nights with a new purpose. Since then he had started going by the name 'Mace' when within Northern Maine and Nova Scotia.
Northern Maine organized into something resembling a diocese. Territory was reclaimed in the name of the Sword. He has denied the requests of many to take on any mantle higher than Ductus. Since that time he has fought to maintain the territory that his pack has claimed and offered aid to those who have asked for it to keep Northern Maine in the hands of the Sword.
The year saw the Archbishop outed as a plaything of Lillians which 'Mace' helped to uncover and see the heretics turned over to the Cardinal. Since then a new Archbishop was chosen from what remained of the Bishropic and a new Bishop risen to take Halifax. Northern Maine however was it's own animal and a Council of Ducti was formed instead.
Ductus - Tony
Priest - Cordelia Hewitt
Abbot - Geoffrey Bannerman
Brother - The Prior
Brother - Mitch
Cardinal Dark Selina
Templar Soraya Mirza
Unknown but one could guess that those he was close with in the Tower now hunt him.
Ginny Thomas - Dead
There are most likely other childre but he doesn't keep track of them all.
At least one grand childre but he probably doesn't even know their name.
Boom Lay Boom - Shinedown
Liberate - Disturbed
Rise - Disturbed
Everywhere I Go - Hollywood Undead
Bullet - Hollywood Undead
I Am A Stone - Demon Hunter
God's Gonna Cut You Down - Johnny Cash
"Really? You think you are enslaved now by the Regent and his psychopathic bullshit compromise? Try being in the Tower." -Said to a number of Cainites at Ecumenical Council 2014
"I swear to god, all we need is a Harpy and this place will be like one of the fucking Tower's parties." - Said to Dark Selena at Ecumenical Council 2014
"You never wore the fucking chains so next time you think of shitting on a convert remember, we actually felt the chains of those who we fight against you uptight fuck." -Said to a group of young Cainites at Ecumenical Council 2018
"SIR FUCKSTICK NUMBER 2 IS HERE SIR!" - One of the many announcements at Ecumenical Council 2018 as acting doorman.
- Was supposed to be made into an Archon by a number of Justicars before he joined the Sword.
- Went to the Sabbat just to chase a piece of ass.
- Went to the Sabbat on a bet with Lilah Ashford that he could do it better then her.
- Was always an Ashford.
- Was only in the Tower to infiltrate it.
- To prove his loyalties to the Sabbat he was told to bring evidence of killing a primogen. He killed the Malk Primogen and then blew up a large chunk of Portland Maine just because he wanted to watch it burn.
- Involved in the raid to kill Selene Lazarion, spent most of the time raiding her library instead of fighting.
- During the Ecumenical Council of 2014, he was one of the few Brujah who attended. When it was rumored that Dark Selena was in the area he was the one who brought her to the gathering.
- Has never left Mexico City since 2014.
- Feels he is blessed by the Regent as his personal herald.
- Can never use the word 'fuckstick' to describe someone again.
- Has a type: Lady Brute Idealists with brood problems who are 3 inches taller before high heels.
- Hosted the largest rave ever in Northern Maine just for one person and they weren't even a Brujah.
- Has given out the standing of "Count Fuckstain" to another Cainite. Many believe this will stick.
- Has since been allowed to use the word 'fuckstick' again.