From The Sabbat of OWbN
Real Name: Unknown
Apparent Age: Impossible to discern
Physical description: Virtually no part of Rex's actual flesh is normally visible under layers of clothing that cover him from head to toe. His manner of dress -- cargo pants and a long-sleeved t-shirt -- would be unremarkable if not for the uniform black color and the cloaked mask concealing his head. Only his eyes can be seen past the mask, and even those only with some difficulty. Those who make the effort to establish eye contact sometimes find his *Intense (x3) stare disquieting, but his manner and bearing are not meant to make his brothers and sisters any more uncomfortable around him than they might already be.
- Initiated as True Sabbat
- Enlightened as Priest of Monstrosity
- Respected as Templar to Archbishop Liyu Naya of Virginia
- Ominous as Templar to Archbishop Liyu Naya of Virginia
- Militant for contributions on the battlefield as part of a call to arms, c. 2019
by Cardinal Anka of the central United States
- Respected within the Archdiocese of Virginia, c. 2019
by Archbishop Liyu Naya of Virginia
- Blessed for progress on the Path of the Master Sergeant, c. 2018
by Priest Marcellus Ault of the Five of Swords
- Charred for surviving a volcanic eruption, c. 2016
by Archbishop BlackCat of Virginia
- Adept at Technology for skills used in finding and dismantling the Camarilla's electronic surveillance, c. 2016
by Bishop Manuel of Richmond
- Loyal as former Abbot of the Forgotten, c. 2016
left in good standing
- Battle-Scarred for wounds taken during a conflict with a daeva, c. 2016
by Ductus Lee Bratovitch of the Forgotten
Shortly after his embrace, Rex was left to run with a nomadic pack led by a Ventrue Antitribu, whose lessons greatly shaped his understanding of what it means to be Sabbat. Shortly after being called back to Richmond, he became a founding member of the Forgotten, which he served as Abbot. When that pack dissolved, he received permission from Bishop Manuel of Richmond to operate without a pack until such a time as he found one that suited his purposes. He then spent an extended period away, ostensibly with a nomadic pack called either "the Four of Swords" or "the Five of Swords."
In late 2018, Rex returned -- without his Humanity -- to Richmond at his sire's call for the founding of the pack "Monstrosity," serving as priest and receiving training for the role from Father Erebus. In the final days of the year he was named Templar to Archbishop Liyu Naya of Virginia mere hours before his packmate and pupil Mr. Nobody was sentenced to Final Death. Rex took the loss poorly, the execution of the sentence by his brother's own hand driving him to his very first publicly-known frenzy. He then attended a sectwide party hosted by Loyalist Demagogue Eric Draven, where he seemed to work through some of his grief while establishing stronger relationships with a few brothers and sisters outside of his pack, and by the Binding, he seemed to have largely stabilized.
- Ductus: Sharkface
- Priest: Rex
- Abbot: Malcolm Edwards
- Brother: The Dane
- Sister: Peggy
- Brother: Burnface
- Allegiant: Eugene Valeska
- Guppyface - DECEASED
- The Dane
- Akemi Homura (especially in Rebellion)
- Admiral Yi Sun-sin
- Red (from Transistor)
and, to a lesser extent,
- Garrus Vakarian
- Samwise Gamgee
- Rex as True Sabbat: Avicii - "Hey Brother"
- Rex as a Priest: Mumford and Sons - "The Cave"
- Rex as a Person: The Wallflowers - "Empire in My Mind"
- The Sabbat: Lorde - "Glory and Gore"
- The Viniculum: Depeche Mode - "I Feel You" (Lyrics)
- Common Ground: Sea Wolf - "O Maria!"
- The Virginia Bishopric: Catatonia - "Dazed, Beautiful, and Bruised" (Lyrics)
- "I am at your disposal."
- "I do not kneel lightly."
- "The Lore Masters are in need of Cainites like you, that have the drive to learn and can see the value of what such learning brings not only to themselves, but to the Sword."
-Dimitri, Arch Magus of the Occult Underground
- "You have a dedication to the calling of the clergy that fills me with gladness."
-Liyu Naya, Archbishop of Virginia
- The Rex that "returned" in 2018 is not the original. Sharkface embraced a replacement after destroying the first.
- Rex is an abyssal entity created by Xander.
- Rex is really Sharkface's pet Mokolé.
Rex has never frenzied.
- Rex is a beautiful cinnamon roll too good for this world, too pure.
Please feel free to add a rumor if you have one.