From The Sabbat of OWbN
|Clan||Serpents of the Light|
|Pack||Of Darkness Descended|
|Path||Grey Hunter •••••|
Martin Kinney Brijit - Anarch Caitiff
Real Name: Lucius Wallace Kincaid
Apparent Age: Early Thirties
Concept: Loyal Serpent
Physical description: Lucius stands 6'2" with a lithe build and piercing hazel eyes behind the lenses of a pair of glasses and long brown hair braided halfway down his back. He is a handsome man in his late twenties or early thirties that wears a pair of fine dress pants and a button up shirt beneath a long dress coat. His left arm is bandaged from the hand all the way up to the shoulder and that hand bares a ring that is a depiction of the blind Lady Justice bound by chains. around the wrist is a bracelet baring the symbol of Baron Samedi which is mirrored on the right with the symbol of Maman Bridgette. The cane he walks with has a cobra wrapped around the handle carved of silver with bright green emerald eyes.
- Blessed Upon Grey Hunt (Unclaimed)
- Devoted Upon Grey Hunt (Unclaimed)
- Enlightened Upon Grey Hunt
- Gifted in Wanga
- Martial (Granted 1/6/20)
- Loyal to Of Darkness Descended (Unclaimed)
Lucius Kincaid was embraced in Northern Florida in the late 70s and spent the bulk of his first nights exploring the southern reaches of America. He was a shovel head that took very quickly to the magic of his blood due to his faith in the Loa that carried over from his mortal life. He studied the spirit and learned about the after life from all who would teach him. His thirst for new experiences and his unchained pursuit of the pleasures of his new state of being led him to the Path of Cathari, an ill fit in the long run. Though a chance encounter in more recent nights showed him a better way, a Gangrel showed him that harmony with the beast did not mean rejection of the way he already did things and taught him the Path of the Grey Hunter. From there he found himself as part of a pack formed by his mentor, traveling for the first time with Cainites he viewed as peers and through them he learned and grew more in a few years then he ever did on his own. He now stands as a Priest who speaks of the unity of the Sword and the brotherhood of all Cainites as the most valuable assets we can possess.
Of Darkness Descended
- Leone Vercetti - Ductus
- Diana Reed - Path Student
- Arisu Rainey
- Desmond O'Ferrel (Deceased)
- Trinity Newport - Wraith Companion
- Clan Setite
- The Shovel
- Sepia B. Kincaid
- Eden C. Kincaid
- Isabella E. Kincaid
- Ash F. Kincaid
- Kara M. Kincaid (Grandchilder)
- "What culinary tool is most like Clan Lasombra? A pizza cutter, all edge and no point." -Lucius Kincaid at EC 2019
- "Another apocalypse? Who stole the fucking Elder's binky this time?" -Lucius upon hearing a threat could 'end the world'
- "It's not that I don't trust Hamish, it's just that I think he's utterly incompetent."
- Lucius is slowly forming a cult of personality around himself and will soon have hundreds of mortals at his beckon call.
- He only embraces beautiful women connected with the faith.
- He is in possession of a powerful artifact that can allow groups to travel between realms.
- It's said that he has minor prophetic powers and has used these powers to commit insurance fraud on several occasions by predicting natural disasters and buying up property in the areas.
- He spoke to the Incarnum of Fear itself while standing on the roof of a Dive Bar in California.