From The Sabbat of OWbN
|Sect Position||Archbishop (Maybe???)|
|Status||7 + ?|
|Pack||The Brass Ring|
|Faction||The Pander Movement|
Alias(es): Luther, Tycho
Real Name: ???
Apparent Age: Varies
Concept: Dark Monk
Physical description: Varies, as he often uses vicissitude and modifies his manner of dress to meet his present needs. When on the road with his pack mates, his manner of dress is typically black cargo pants, a simple t-shirt and a well worn motorcycle jacket adorned with his pack's trademark brass ring. Regardless of his appearance his voice carries the melodic quality of a trained orator and he exudes the commanding presence of a leader despite being clearly path dead.
|Positional Status||Reputational Status||Faction Importance|
Lex is a founding member of the Brass Ring and their spiritual leader. Like the rest of his packmates he is an accomplished Fire Dancer. For most of his unlife he has been a nomadic member of the Sabbat. The one notable exception to that was a period of 2002 to 2005 when the Brass Ring became a founded pack in the Mid-Atlantic. During this time Lex fought the stigma of being a Pander to claim the dioceses of Easton. From this position he and his packmates planned raids and operations throughout the region, which culminated in the siege of the Delmarva peninsula by the Sabbat. Rather then claiming the Archdiocese of the Delmarva, Lex and the entire Brass Ring simply returned to the road. To this day, he and the rest of his pack are still nomads. They often make appearances at the Auctoritas high holidays, across North America, typically participating in the passion plays, leading ritae for their fellow nomads or at the fire dance.
In early 2013 rumors began to circulate that Lex was brought into the ranks of the Priscus. These rumors seemed to be quashed in early 2014 when the Consistory pronouncement that Panders could hold no positions greater then Bishop. However, at the 2014 Ecumenical Counsel along with Joseph Pander, Lex help broker the Sao Paulo Accord, between the Panders, Lasombra and Tzimisce thus reasserting the right of Panders to hold any position within the sect. The actions of Moncada at this counsel kicked off the 4th Sabbat Civil War. Following the turmoil of the Sabbat's 4th Civil War, Lex's title within the sect seemed to have been resolved by the Montreal Accord, which acknowledged him as an Archbishop, but the role of a nomad with that title still remains unanswered. With the vacancy of the Cardinal of Nomads, he seems to have stopped making any claims of being an Archbishop.
- Alfred Benezri
- Christianius Lionel
- Desmond McMorrow
- Esteban Del Agua y Tierra
- Juan Carlos
- June Bug
- John Blackstone
- Michael Reed
- Paul Blackstone
- "Let's make a deal."
- "What clan are you?"
- "[Panders are] the rabble the Book of Nod says will destroy the elders, so why are you standing in our fucking way?"
- Before the 2004 Siege of Norfolk " … as we make war on the Ivory tower take strength in knowing, we have danced in the fire praising Caine’s resolve when facing Michael. We shall begin the siege when the sun rides high and the pawns of the antideluvian’s are succumbed by Uriel’s curse, but we shall advance with the conviction Caine showed the dark wing angle. We shall shatter the doors to their havens, we shall bring the light of day and fire to their tombs. And then, as the dogs of the Camarilla scatter to the four winds, their dreams crumbled to ash we shall drink of the cup in defiance of Gabriel and in celebration of the road of Nod promised by Raphael."
- After a decade of infighting, Lex and Joseph Pander seem to have put aside their mutual grudge.
- He is actually a Venture-Antitribu
- He was only five years old when he was embraced
- Despite his vocal position, that it is the blood bath that confers a clerical title, he has not been blood bathed as an Archbishop, since the Regent's acknowledgement of his position.
- He rarely speaks of holding any position outside his own pack. Some attribute this to his roots as a loyalist, others say he does not want to be an Archbishop.