Juan Pablo Cortéz
From The Sabbat of OWbN
|Path||Path of Honorable Accord ••••|
|Faction Importance||Master Ah Nakom|
|Player||[mailto: firstname.lastname@example.org ]|
Juan Pablo Cortéz, Demônio, Unestopable.
Apparent Age: 30
Their physical form varied according to their mood..
- True Sabbat
- Authority, Glorious, Ordained (Archbishop)
- Battle Scarred
He is a legend among the Brazilian Sabbat, few know him for real. Together with the former Cardinal and now Priscus Charles VI, it was he who led the young sabbat of the Brazilian NE for destruction of the Camarilla Pernambucana and the first tremere chapel of the country. His mastery of blood witchcraft rivals only that of Esteban del Agua y Tierra. The young's Sabbat nicknamed him the "Demon", the "Unestopable" and a myriad of other nicknames, but the elders among the Sabbat know him simply as Juan Pablo. One of the first Sabbat in the new world, Juan Pablo now serves as Archbishop, overseeing the reconquest of the sect in the Brazilian Northeast. To this end, he orchestrates persecution and terrorism in the cities controlled by the Camarilla. More importantly, however, he prepares and performs powerful blood magic rituals, seeking to use the power of his witchcraft against the hated Tremere and the Camarilla.
Of Wolf and Man - Metallica
Duel of the Fates - John Williams
Dracula theme song - Bram Stoker's
Rime of the Ancient Mariner - Iron Maiden
- He's a Tremere Antitribu who survived.
- He destroyed a True Sabbat to achieve personal goals.
- He fought against Luis Ambrósio Monçada, hunting a child of the elder Lasombra " the Corsair" and giving to the Priscus Valerian Ruthven.
- He is the oldest witch in the Brazil.
- They say that Juan is not really his name, the real name was lost in history but he is an elder with more than 1 millennium.