From The Sabbat of OWbN
!--- This Section Creates the Black Box. --->
|Domain||New Haven, CT|
Real Name: Abigail Jordan Sinclair
Apparent Age: 19 embraced 1870
Concept: Rebel with a cause Brujah
Physical description: Small in stature and covered with Tattoos, Jordan has gone back to her more biker style in clothing favoring jeans, black t-shirts and a bright red leather jacket. Her curly hair often shoved unceremoniously up in a pony tail, the brute tends to favor more function over style. She has a signature scar over her left eye is the last carry over from her days as a camerillan.
Detailed Status: '
- Initiated True Sabbat (Bishop Antonio of Boston, 2007
- Mali's Marchimm 1 ( Archbishop of Bridgeport 2017)
- Hunted (Blood Hunted in Worster 2010)
- Dedicated (Marissa Ashford)
- Badass (defeating Grendal in 2009)
- Daring (Killing Giovanni in 2009)
- Reverent (conducting a Sun dance 2009)
- Feared (Ductus of 13th Crusade)
- Ordained (Past Presist- rewarded)
Position plus rep
- Repuation for being the Lioness (Loyalist hero)
Fond of motorcycles and bar brawls, the former Camerillan joined the sword in the winter of 2008. Reportedly after her Grandsire's death at the hand of the Venture prince of Hartford. Jordan has been on the front lines for killing the Tremere Justicar, The crusade of Worster, and removal of the infernal threat in Boston.
In 2010 however Jordan seemed to been dealt a devastating series of events that nearly brought her to her knees. The death of three members of the 13th Crusade lead to the pack being disbanded. WIth the death of King at the hands of an infernalist being the one that she has taken the hardest, his name tattooed over her right wrist. His death coupled with her joining the inquestion lead to the rift between Chase Ashford. This rift was the driving force behind Jordan leaving Boston for studies in Montreal
September 2017 saw Jordan come to the city of New Haven, following reports that her former packmate become a target of the old Hartford elders coterie. Now back in the public arena Jordan has taken to reinventing herself. She quite the inquisition and reformed the 13th crusade with new pack members.
Jordan has become templar to Marissa Ashford. She also taken steps in retaking areas of New Haven lost to the sabbat by the brujah known has Pendragon. This endeavor seeming to be personal to the Brute. She also taken up studies at the Shambala Temple under the guidance of Chase Ashford.
13th Crusade Ductus: Jordan Sinclair Presit: Cherry Abbot: Xander
- Chase Ashford,Its complicated
- Logan Steele,
- Nate Monroe,
- Angie Duval,
- Father Allen
- Leanna McShay
- Tony Maietta
- Avery Hunter
- Antonio Domingo Vega Devareaux
- Marissa Ashford
- Gabriel Marcos-Savoy Devereaux
- Hilario Deveraux
- Erik Acosta
- Jake Waters
- Kit Ket
- Mara Vandal
- Aurora Vance
- Celest Ashford
- Sire: David Aubrey (Died 2006)
- Grandsire: Richard Blackburn (Died 2007)
- Damien Cooper
- Elenore Bachen
- Zander Cruse
Micheal Aubrey, Valvsek "Val" ... and about 13 others that she doesn't know
Sasha Luna from Kindred the Embrace
- Nickleback "Saturday night is all right for fighting"
- Nickleback "Never Again"
- Pink "Dont let me get me"
- REM "Losing my Religion"
- "See, it is not just me.." (A comment to her pack when meeting Nicoli)
- " I am tried of being told the correct way to drink the Kool Aid"
- "I am the lioness, bitch"
- "I joined the inquisition to fight the infernal, I didn't have a frontal lobotomie"
- Her constant arguing with Chase Ashford is harboring a secret love for him.
- Jordan's Grandsire was infernal and thats is the real reason for her crusade against them
- Jordan is a recovering Heroine addict but recently has slipped off the wagon
- Jordan had a Venture lover who committed suicide, and she wears his ring around her neck