From The Sabbat of OWbN
Alias(es): Depends on what suits her purposes for the night. Joey
Real Name: Jo Babson
Apparent Age: Mid twenties
Concept: Rising from the ashes.
Physical description: Her appearance tends to fluctuate, in no small part due to her interaction with a certain fiend. Often she appears as a tall, statuesque brunette with scars along her eyebrow with mismatched green/brown eyes.
- Initiated by Jake Waters Bishop of Queens NYC
- Loyal as Abbot of Squad Goals Pack
- Firebrand of the Loyalist Faction
- Feared as Demagogue of the Loyalist Faction
- Respected as Demagogue of the Loyalist Faction
Distinction of Lineage
- Passionate as a Ventrue-Antitribu
Distinctions of Renown
- Dedicated to the cause of The Sword
Jo keeps her history close to her chest. Perhaps the only Cainite who knew it best was Cowl Bratovich, the Cainite responsible for opening her eyes to the truth of the Sword. She has made numerous quiet appearances at their side, though with different faces. It is unknown just how long she has actually been around. In recent nights she has wandered at their side, and throughout New York City seen briefly at the side of Connor Collins.
Ecumenical Council 2016
Jo was seen quietly moving about in Mexico City during this time. When it came time for dialogue and voting by the clergy, she was another face that joined the crowd to watch. When it came time to discuss the Treaty of Fire and how the Sect recognizes it, she stood up, and spoke passionately in regards to it. Her case was that for those who respected the cessation of hostilities, it provided greater chance and opportunities for converts, like herself, to see the light of the Sword and to make greater informed decisions. She looked into the eyes of the Clergy as she spoke, and into the eyes of Priscus Vykos.
Palla Grand 2016
For the first time The Guiding Hand Social Club was witnessed assembled together in a single location within the Albany diocese. What was intended to be a purely social evening turned into a successful assault on the private home of a Camarilla local.
For the next few years Jo had kept relatively quiet until the death of Cowl Bratovich under the purview of the Inquisition. She exploded over the public forums with outrage over how she was informed of the matter, like every other Cainite who saw the death notice. Since then she has grown a deep seeded resentment of the Inquisition and their members, sans for a few who have regretfully acknowledged their mishandling of delivering the news and the pains she felt. To those few she has a begrudging respect.
Since the death of her friend Carmitru and mentor Connor Collins she has refocused her ire into service for the Loyalist movement, showing herself to have no qualms in calling out hypocrisy as she she sees it.
Ecumenical Council 2018
The Crusader spent little time at the council itself, instead she wound up in Juarez on a drug fueled bender that lasted for weeks before she formally went to join her new pack, Squad Goals. It is curious to note that she seems to have brought something more back with her rather than her belongings and overall salty attitude.
After a prolonged period being packless, Jo has found herself among the ranks of Squad Goals, an all female pack of Cainites.
Early in 2020 the Crusader has sobered up and after a call out of the former faction head among the Loyalist back channels Jo challenged Eric Draven for head of the Loyalist Faction. For the first time in years a real election took place in the faction with Jo taking the position of Demagogue.
Cowl Bratovich gone but not forgotten
Connor Collins gone but not forgotten
Carmitru gone but not forgotten
False kings of the tower.
Cowards that lie about their clan in the public eye of the sword.
An unclaimed disappointment.
"Stop calling me mom."
- Evey Hammond
- Claire Underwood
- Katrina Ghent
- Winfield Scott
- Play With Fire - Sam Tinnesz Feat. Yacht Money
- Is she with you? - Hans Zimmer
- Back From The Dead - Skillet
- Thunderstruck - AC/DC
- You Don't Own Me - Grace, G-Eazy
- Working For The Company - Willy Moon
- This Is Gospel - Panic! At The Disco
- Unbreakable - Fireflight
- Weapon for Saturday - LOLO
- Don't Stop - Innerpartysystem
- Wolf In Sheep's Clothing - Set It Off
- The Boys Are Back - Dropkick Murpheys
- Hate Everyone - Say Anything
- Angel With A Shotgun - The Cab
- The Wreckoning - Boomkat
- Good Girls - Elle King
- I Will Not Bow - Breaking Benjamin
- Moving Forward - Bitter Sweet
- I Don't Wanna Wake Up - Ivy Levan
- Could Have Been Me - The Struts
- True Colors - Zedd, Kesha
- Beggars - Krewella x Diskord
- "Is it because of the Daddy Issues?"
- "No Cainite will ever be invited into my heart like this again. My Sect is my love, my mission my passion, and my legacy a symbol of that love."
- Mathew St. Hubert : Have you been attending my lectures and I have simply not noticed?
- No, you are probably just an asshole if this is the same kind of shit you would say.
- "-I'm just a Gangrel shovelhead, after all."
- "I have watched neonates crumble the territory of ivory loyals and have set fire to little kings to watch them scramble. There is no 'just' anything. Nice try."
- "-is this soon to be dead individual known to be in the hands of the Sabbat?"
- "Not yet."
- "Though to be fair, that is a technicality, as we raided the haven when the domain's administration was on the way. We missed them by 10 minutes."
- "Not yet."
- "You of course understand...that aiding us could get you killed?"
- "I wake, and live every night like it could be my last."
- "I have been told I name drop...in this case, it is something I cannot help because I am just so proud of him."
- "The only thing Cowl did, was to be my friend. When I could go no lower, when I had fallen the furthest I could, they offered their hand in friendship, helped me to stand, and showed me the light."
- "It is these cessation of hostilities that provides converts the greatest opportunity to see the light, to know what is truly out there."
- "Have you ever heard of the Stanford Prison Experiments?"
- "Should my work be done, then may it be willed...as the case may be...there are still tasks on my agenda."
- "Only the Sword can allow me purpose. I reject the shackles of false kings, and those blinded by the crooked tower. If I die tonight, I die free. If I live, I live for the Sword."
Is actually a lot prettier than Talia, regardless of what both say
Has challenged the head of the Loyalist faction for his position.
- Has been the real Demagogue for years.
Is involved with an absurd bromance with Eric Draven.
Is a slightly functional alcoholic.
- This has caused strain with her paramour Victor Leandros
Has a new pack.
Embraced a Camarilla Ventrue's ghoul out of spite.
- Actually cares about it.
Maintains such a hatred for Camarilla counterparts she actively hunts and pursues her vendetta without mercy.
With her passion and temper she is probably a pander with a King complex.
Is a convert.
Is physically incapable of using most contractions in a sentence.
Killed a man with her bare hands and a stiletto heel.
Only started running with Cowl because they made her laugh.