James 'Croc' Blackwater
From The Sabbat of OWbN
|Domain||New Haven, CT|
|Path||Feral Heart ••|
Given Name: James Blackwater
Apparent Age: Unknowable. Claims to have been in his mid-late twenties when embraced, and his Mask reflects this.
Concept: Occult Scholar turned Aquatic Monster/Archaeologist
Physical description: Huge, Scaly and reptilian. Imagine, if you will, what it might look like if a man were to have brown and green scales all over his body, unblinking slitted eyes, a gigantic grizzled maw full of sharp, pointed teeth, and no features to distinguish him as ever having been a mammal. Then add a few feet and several hundred muscular pounds to his frame, and you have the horrific monster that is James 'Croc' Blackwater.
- Initiated (True Sabbat)
Feared (Ductus of the Drowned Men)
- Blessed (Feral Heart)
- Adept (Occult, Archaeology & Water)
- Proven (Time and Again)
- Witch (Known Member of the Occult Underground)
- Enlightened (Former Pack Priest)
- Charred (Burned by an Infernalist's Fire)
- Battle Scarred (Incapacitated by a powerful Infernal Kouldon)
Some say he frenzied for three days and nights while his body died under the Atlantic Ocean, and the water was stained red with the blood of all those who were lost on that fateful day the Lusitania sank, cursing Croc with his frightful countenance. Others know better. What is known is that he appeared on the shores of Ireland a few weeks after the sinking of the Lusitania, asking to be accepted into the Sabbat, and that his maker was one Kraken Jack, a member of the sword thought to have been lost until this time. After proving himself a loyal member of the sword of caine, he returned to his sire with a few other nomads who didn't mind the strange living arangements and set about marauding the coast of the british isles, harrying Camarillian shipping interests. Their visitations to land waned until the start of world war two, when the other members of the pack died in a botched operation to take out a destroyer known to be carrying Camarillans. At this point, Croc is not heard from after 1945, when he is last spoted in Norway, until 1975. Croc tells of a terrible attack by huge ghostly crabs which he claims destroyed his sire, and torpored him for near on three decades. He has since moved back to his lifetime home of Boston, where he has grown into his own Cainite.
- Occult Underground
- The Antediluvians
- The Wyrm
- The Daeva
- Bane Mummies
- Wyrm Spawn
- The Baali
- The Followers of Set
- The Giovanni
- The Tremere
- Non-Sabbat Ravnos
- Minions of the Antediluvians
- Jacob "Kraken Jack" Blackwater
- Seamus (Presumed dead)
- James Greenthorne - A character I created in 2002
- Edwin Friend - Lusitania Casualty, occultist and linguist
- Killer Croc - Batman Villain
- Indiana Jones - Adventurer Archaeologist
- Lone Survivor - Fallout 4's protagonist
- Dropkick Murphy's - Dirty Water (Boston you're my home)
- The Decemberists - The Mariners Revenge
- Ozzy Osbourne - Mr. Crowley
- John Williams - Raiders of the Lost Ark theme
"Give me the Idol!"
He's said to be working on a new path, and has been at it for some time now.
- He was packless for a LONG time.
- Those aren't beast traits on his body. Something CURSED him.
- For all his ferocious appearances, he's actually a scholar at heart.
- He can see and talk to ghosts and spirits.
- He needs to soak himself every night, or he'll start to shed his skin.
- He's seen things he shouldn't have seen.
- He has rejected the wild in his heart.
- He fought at the Battle of Bunker Hill against Moncada's forces.
- He found his packmate's ashes somewhere in the midwest.
- He took the Altar to Mexico City.