From The Sabbat of OWbN
|Sect Position||Templar to St Marcella|
- Jack Cock
- Jack Wisconsin
- Baron Jaquis
- The Amazing Captain Pepe Le Gormand Fantastique (only used that one time...you know...in Mexico)
Real Name: Unknown - Jack claims to not remember it
Apparent Age: Early to mid 20s
Concept: Insane Oracle
Physical description: Jack appears to be a man in his mid twenties with dusty blonde hair and glasses. He often wears outlandish clothing calculated to throw people outside of their comfort zones, or something comfortable.
- Blessed (Priest)
- Respected (Templar)
- Ominous (Templar)
Jack is a loud, flamboyant, and terrifylingly insane Bishop of the State of Wisconsin. He's an unwavering Zealot in the way that only the mad can be, and in his short time in the sword and as a Canite he's proven time and time again that his visions and methods are effective and powerful tools.
He bears a distinction of earning his first status (Unified) that he refuses to let go of, for defensing fellow Shovelheads during his first Palla Grande and bringing them together to solve the game they were posed in a time that impressed Ainbeartach O'Brian with this feat.
He later went on to help defeat the angels that were plaguing the midwest by striking a deal that they would leave if aided.
He is also known for his deep and spiritual understanding of the paths, especially his own. He is often seen speaking at length about Cathari and the role of Vampires upon the path and in the eyes of the Demiurge.
Recently he has become more active in his pack again and has begun teaching the next generation of Shuttlecocks.
- Shadow Parliament
Currently Jack is the Priest of the Shuttlecocks
- That Damn Chinchilla that's following him
- Any true servant of the Light
- Anyone who uses Julio's fucking mop
He was a lone shovel-headed but he considers any shovel head that's survived since Palla Grande 2012 to be his broodmate.
"Sometimes to free a mind you have to break the skull..."
"You're a free Sabbat...you can do what you want."
"I think there's a Chinchilla following me."
- Jack has created childer of a rare Malkavian bloodline
- Jack has arm wrestled the pope...and won
- Jack sometimes hallucinates playing board games with people he likes.
- Jack is immune to infernal corruption
- Seriously guys I'm not kidding about that Chinchilla
- Jack Met Lillith once and wasn't impressed