Category:Pack:The Brass Ring
From The Sabbat of OWbN
Within the Sabbat there are three things cainites typically associate with the Brass Ring. First, the fire dance. They are often the first to arrive at one, if they didn't set it up, and almost always the last to leave. Second, Noddism. All full members of the pack are known to be noddist and with few exceptions members of the Brass Ring are followers of the Path of Caine. Several of the pack's members are reputed to be some of the path's most devout followers. Third, Panders. They are known to be ardent supporters of the Pander Movement with a strong loyalist bent.
The Brass Ring is a quintessential nomad pack. In recent years it's size has ebbed and flowed as it grew larger and then hived off alumni packs. They typically travel North America managing their network of contacts and allies. Outside of Cainite society little is known of the Brass Ring and they make a point to keep it that way. They have accomplished this by developing several facades that allow them to interface with mortal society when they need to.
The second most prevalent mask is the 2nd Church of Enoch. Congregations of this small church, which blends catholic ritual with the inspirational baptist tradition, have been springing up in areas the Brass Ring frequent. These churches provide the pack with inroads to the church and occult communities they often need to accomplish their noddic research.
|The Brass Ring|
Alumni Packs: These packs trace their lineage and training to the Brass Ring, having split off when the pack grew too large and adequate leader's emerged.
Alumni These individuals once called the Brass Ring home, but have moved onto other packs in good graces.
|The Steel Ring||The Iron Talons||The Iron Star|
Sermons of Caine
A call and response taken from Robbie’s sermon on of the Babylonian fragment
As Caine stood against Michael; we dance among the flames
As Caine was beset by Raphael; we dance in the sun
As Caine overcomes Uriel; we drink of the cup and stand united
As Caine’s awakening was bestowed by Gabriel; we follow the Road of Nod
- The Iron Talons
- The Iron Star
- Discord (Supported) and Nostri Dei
- John Blackstone (Supported) and The Onslaught
- Faith and Fire
- The pack has discovered a way to make its member's temporarily immune to fire.
- The Brass Ring will only accept Panders into their ranks.
- They still practice the ancient version of the creation rites and require any new pack member to under take them.
- They created the Ignoblis Ritae Death of the Elder's Blood.
- They are the go betweens for the Occult Underground and the Pander Movement, known for practicing their own unique version of "Pander Thuamaturgy".