From The Sabbat of OWbN
|Faction||Children of the Dracon|
"Truly, your skill and mastery are only rivaled by your beauty."
"My beauty is a measure of my skill and mastery."
--Vikrum Seif and Amalia
Real Name: Amalia Zantosa
Apparent Age: Early-to-mid-twenties
Concept: Alien transhumanist hedonist; alternately, "Body horror succubus". Has been called 'Tzimisce drag queen'.
Physical description: Amalia stands about 5'8", with a moderately muscular, androgynous build; a completely flat chest and slightly rounded hips, wearing her own carefully-removed skin as clothing with bare musculature on full display. Skin also remains on Amalia's face, worn almost like a mask. The skin-clothing is often styled into a body-hugging dress, or into a crop top, a miniskirt, and a set of thigh-high sandals. Her features vary constantly, but one that doesn't change is an unnaturally wide mouth full of pointed, sharklike teeth. Her features and voice are strikingly beautiful, albeit in an uncanny, "plastic surgeon's life's work" kind of way. The craftsmanship of her body is exceptional, some parts -- including the maw -- sculpted with especially remarkable technique. She exudes unsettling inhumanity above and beyond the norm for Cainites.
Amalia's fleshcrafted mouth seems unable to smile. She has developed an entire range of new "expressions" to make up for it.
- Feared (as Ductus)
- Feared (as Bishop)
- Proven (as Bishop)
- Devil's Advocate
- Adept (in the art of flesh)
Amalia is a relatively young member of her family, who has not spent time in mortal service to any Tzimisce. She claims to be about one hundred and twelve years old, or slightly older than that. She was Embraced sometime in 2018 by someone she calls "Reginald" or "Dracul Reginald", and claims there was no shovel involved. She first turned up at esbat in San Bernadino and proceeded to not piss anyone off that she's aware of; she now resides in Auburn, near Sacramento, and served as Templar to Bishop Zahir Nodama until later rising to the rank of Bishop herself.
Amalia was present for the Crusade of Boston in February 2020.
Amalia fell in with the Lost Boys after getting to know what were, at the time, the only other Tzimisce in the area who both weren't Kolduns and left their laboratories regularly. Later, the Auburn diocese drastically restructured its packs due to numerous members vanishing, and Amalia was placed with Nox Calamitas.
After being appointed Bishop at Palla Grande 2019, Amalia formed a new pack, Red Clay, taking the position of ductus.
- Gregori Kamil and Tibor are probably the closest thing Amalia has to friends, insofar as any inhumane Tzimisce have friends.
- She is also very fond of two members of the Kentucky Headhunters, but not fond enough to remember their names. Wait. One of them is called Ellie May. Or maybe Sally Mae.
- Despite initially having a questionable opinion of each other, and something horrible about a "turducken", Amalia earned some respect from Bishop Zahir Nodama and was named as one of his Templars.
- Sometimes parties with Mara Vandal.
- Amalia seems to have a philosophical appreciation for Alexandre DesJardens.
- Cole Merrick is Amalia's Templar.
- Amalia was rather vocal about how Tomas Zantosa was "Best Ghoul" -- back when he was a ghoul.
- The sanity and peace of mind of humane Cainites.
Whoever "Reginald" is supposed to be.
- (NPC) Name unknown; she's just mentioned she has one. Deceased without initiation.
- An unknown number of dead shovelheads
Real-life biohacker given access to body horror powers.
- "Rush" - Poisonblack
- "Morphosis" - Die Form
- "Relics" - Die Form
- "If I Had A Heart" - Fever Ray
- "Chrysalis" - In Tenebris
- "Bodycell" - Decoded Feedback
- "Euphoria" - Collide
- "All Else Is Hollow" - Poisonblack
- "Rev 22:20 (Dry Martini Mix)" - Puscifer
- "Heart of Stone" - And One
- "Maneater" - Daryl Hall & John Oates
"For the sake of... all people, everywhere, please tell me you'll write a song titled Zombie's Got My Dick."
"It isn't a good party if you can still salvage your dress by the end of the night."
"And if you pull on the tendons like this, it will make her flip you off."
"Well, yes, a seven-headed mountain lion is its own reward, but I also feel there must be some purpose to put it to."
"Oh, no, I can't do that sort of thing. It could be dangerous to my thought patterns."
"For how badly that went, it went extremely well."
"Perfection is impossible. There's always something that can, and should, be improved on."
"Do you, like... have feelings? Do you feel happiness? I want to know what makes you feel happy. Do you feel happy when you, like... unhinge your jaw and swallow a whole baby?"
"I have feelings. The one I have right now is confusion."
--Lucas Cannon and Amalia
-Despite being a Zantosa, there had been a minor scuffle between her sire and a Toreador as to whom would turn her.
-Is the only woman to get to third base with Talia while she was sober.
-Is secretly converting everyone around her to either be Devil's Advocates or on the Path of Metamorphosis.
-Secretly loves being a fear boner generator (why else would she have half of her modifications?)